Today, a motor vehicle accident occurs every second. Auto accidents cause an injury every 14 seconds. And every 13 minutes a car accident results in a fatality. More than 31 million accidents occur annually at a cost of more than $100 billion. Theft and vandalism are other major perils—a vehicle is stolen every 20 seconds.
The challenge is making sure you’re getting the right coverage at a competitive price. Every insurance company is different in what it offers, making it difficult to compare options. Price is always a consideration, but cut rate auto insurance can leave you unprotected. At Finn & Stone, we work with wide range of insurance providers. We will compare options to find the best combination of cost and coverage to meet your needs.
What Does Your Insurance Encompass?
Auto insurance helps financially protect you and those you care about. Depending on the
coverage options you select, your insurance can:
- Pay for damage and repairs to your car in an accident.
- Cover damage to another car or other property in an accident.
- Cover medical expenses associated with an accident.
- Pay for losses caused by underinsured or uninsured drivers.
- Reimburse you for damages suffered because of vandalism, natural disasters or theft.
- Pay for legal representation in case of an automobile-related lawsuit.
Auto insurance can seem confusing. Let us help you understand the different types of coverage that comprise your policy. Between compulsory and optional insurance, there is quite a bit to learn.